- Location: Wimberly Road in southern Wake County
- Size: 122.5+/- acres
- Zoning: R-30, Angier planners have indicated the possibility of R-10
- Jurisdiction: Town of Angier
- Improvements: None
- Utilities: Note attached Stewart-Proctor Engineering & Surveying evaluation
- Topography: Mostly moderate topo except to the north near Little Black Creek
- NCPIN: NCPIN 0684 44 1987
- Flood Plain: TBD – according to Wake County mapping, any flood prone areas would be along Little Black Creek
- Price: $9,187,500
All information provided herein is from sources deemed reliable. However, all information is subject to verification.
Potential buyer should verify all data. Drake Commercial Properties does not independently verify nor warrant the accuracy of the information.